Ordering goods online
- You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering Goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by us.
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on us.
- If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent, except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- All payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must be made before the Goods are delivered.
- Payment online will be made by credit or debit card.
- We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no times or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- All orders received before 3.00 pm are posted that same day and would normally arrive the next day,in the UK. However you should leave up to 2 days for delivery in case there are any problems with the courier . We will email you once it is dispatched so that you know when it has left us and is on its way. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our delivery procedures.
International Delivery - We currently only ship within the UK
Mainland UK/ Isle Of Man/ Jersey/ Guernsey - Unless we have a 'Free Delivery' promotion all standard domestic orders are sent by a courier service at a cost of £7.95 and will require a signature upon receipt of the goods. All orders placed by 3.00pm will be delivered by the next day at an unspecified time.
Ireland/ Northern Ireland - £12.95
All domestic orders are sent using a tracked service. You will be sent an email confirmation once your order has been dispatched with tracking information. Delivery can occur anytime during the day, unless you have chosen a specific delivery method and time.So we would recommend that you send your Angela Beer order to a work or business address if you or the recipient is not normally at home during the day. Please note we cannot send to a PO Box address.
The courier service will also contact you by Email and SMS to confirm your 1 hour delivery window. (This service is only available to UK mainland customers.) If the delivery date/time is not convenient, you can reply to the Email or SMS to change delivery.
Orders placed after 3.00pm Friday and also on Saturday will not be sent until Monday am.
You must notify us promptly and in any event within 48 hours or receipt of any Goods, if an item is missing or if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be required when making a claim.
- If you wish to return an item then you should email us to notify us of the return within 7 days of receiving the goods. You should make it clear if you require an exchange or refund for the item.
- Any items returned without prior notice in writing will not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all Goods in your possession and return them to us, appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7 days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges.
We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the cancellation notice but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee and any other costs we incur in connection with the return of the Goods.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the Angela Beer and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. All shoes should be tried on a carpeted surface before wear.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- Goods returned outside of the above timeframes will not accepted and will be returned to the customer.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Angela Beer].
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
Lawful basis: Consent
Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information: We may share your personal information with third parties and they include; Companies providing newsletter services. Providers of websites and till systems for processing purposes.
Lawful basis: Legitimate interests
The reason we use this basis: Notifying you about events, marketing and other activities based on your information requests, and mailing you any items purchased.
We process your information in the following ways: Compiling email lists.
Sharing your information: We may share your personal information with third parties and they include; Companies providing newsletter services, companies providing mailing services. Providers of websites and till systems for processing purposes.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;-the right to be informed;
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Our website may contain adverts, sponsored and affiliate links on some pages. These are typically served through our advertising partners; Google Adsense, eBay Partner Network, Amazon Affiliates, or are self served through our own means. We only use trusted advertising partners who each have high standards of user privacy and security. However we do not control the actual adverts seen / displayed by our advertising partners.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software / applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Email address, Subscription time & date, Postcode, Surname, First Name
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our online customer services team on: +44 (0)161 925 6940.